Tuesday, September 4, 2007

too busy to post

I've rarely been too busy to post, but I have actually spent the last two days at our new house, cleaning and painting. My sister came down and she is a Get it done sort of person--we worked and worked and worked. The house is looking great. We have the kitchen, front room and master bedrom painted and all of the ceilings done. Woohoo! I'm looking for some stuff and since a lot of you are super internet shoppers I thought if you had any spare time you could whip up some suggestions. My kitchen is an all white kitchen--and it is looking awesome. White cabinets/white walls. So I'm accenting it in pink, red and funky green. What I need is a chandelier or some sort of light to put above the table. I would prefer red or dark pink. Look around peeps an see what you can find! E-mail them to me at the address on my sidebar, then I'll post what you've found.

People ask what my style is, and I don't know the term for it. I"m starting to call it Scandinavian because I tend to love stores from those countries. I.E. IKEA and Copenhagen/Denmarket. So, something more modern I guess. HOwever I would go for a super funk Anthropolgie-esk chandelier. I'm up for painting it too, if you just find a plain color.

Budget: $100

I was going to post a picture of what I want, but then I didn't want to limit you. Go crazy, let me know what you find.

No comments: