Friday, September 28, 2007

Boxes Boxes Boxes

Does anyone know anyone who needs boxes?? I have great moving boxes all piled up on my back porch--they can come get them. If no one needs them then I'm going to break them down and take the to the recycle. Ask around--I would have loved to just pick up boxes like these when I was moving. Let me know.

P.S. I just had Sucky Ferguson Mechanical come and assess our broken Air Conditioning unit--yes broken. Turns out that we have clogged coils that Old Republic Warranty company says is a "maintenance issue" and is not covered. Ferugon Mechanical wants to charge us $504 to clean them. The arrogant ass that worked on my unit insinuated that it was our fault because we remodeled. He said there was wet paint on the coils. How is that possible??? My walls aren't wet. We live in fricking hot Arizona--nothings wet. We are meticulous about changing our filters. He said "It's wet white paint--it came off on my fingers". So if it was our fault--wouldn't the paint be um . . . . .pink, pink, pink, tantalizing teal, luau green, smokey gray and oh maybe pink?????? My brother-in-law who owns an air conditioning compay in Pinetop (and a very honest individual) said that it does not cost that much to clean coils. He said it's about two hours worth of work. UM $250.00 an hour. My husband is apparently in the wrong business. I'm pissed that companies aren't honest any more. If you find an honest company--let me know.

Word to the wise:

SO NEVER USE FERGUSON MECHANICAL OR OLD REPUBLIC WARRANTY COMPANY.

6 comments:

Dorothy said...

Hi. My name is Dorothy, friend of Kristy, sister of Cami. That is my six degrees of Kevin Bacon intro. Anyhow, I love your blog and read it often. Just so happens that my sister-in-law needs boxes asap! Can we pick them up? Let me know if they are still available. Thanks

Crazymamaof6 said...

ok so i hope you didn't go with them. on the cleaning the coils. Wheeler air conditioning is reputable. (480)988-5222 call the office. and see what they can do for you.

Crazymamaof6 said...

and this is my brother in-laws company but they are totally honest and don't overcharge1 he gets peeved at all the sheisters in the valley!

Jill said...

My cousin-in-law does air conditioning. He's fantastic and cheap. Doug Davis 980-4256. Busy season is over so he could come quick.

Good luck!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

wow!! good luck with that. can't wait to see pics of your house. missed you at lunch the other day ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi. My name is Brian, Husband of Dorothy, friend of Kristy, Sister of Cami. That is my six degrees of Kevin Bacon intro. We have had issues with Old Republic at the beginning, but you have to know what company to get to play their game, because it is all about the game. We found an awesome company that works with Old Republic and knows how to play the game...Silver Dollar Air...Nicki @ 623-330-5187...ROC198636 License number.