Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Black Apple Sale!



My favorite Etsy artist The Black Apple is having a sale! I now have to choose some prints. I was going to wait because I already have bubble gum betty and I wanted a red head and a blonde. I really want the red head print she has on the first page, but the girl has tattoos and although I think it's fab, I realize I may need to set an example for my girls. (Randomly, I like tatoo sleeves. I think in another life I would have them) So now I'm off to pick three prints. Support this girl--her prints are so flippin cute!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I just saw tatoo sleeves in the Halloween section at Fry's. $4! You can live your dream on a temporary basis!

Nichols Family said...

Jill- hey this is Jennie (Player) Nichols. I saw your blog on Lindsay's website! How's it going? I'd love to catch up! Karen is expecting thier first! Cute postings on your blog.

Crazymamaof6 said...

i perused these fabulous pictures! for quite some time last night! and seriously you could do a cute set with the post card sets too! and i love the redhead with the tattoo the most! dang it freaking standards!