Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Got the Fever



I'm hot---all over hot. You know that sickness that makes you feel like you are a glowing fire ball of heat? That's me. I don't even remember the last time I had a temperature. I've been sick, but not with a temperature. Yep--it happens apparently when your insurance is no longer valid. Do I have bad karma? My throat hurts, but only one side. Weird. I'm super tired and can't seem to cool off. I really need to be working on our house and had planned on coaxing people into helping me paint tomorrow night, but now I don't know if I'll feel up to it. And I need to go to Spencers and order all of our appliances. GGRRRRR. Wah wah wah.

4 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

dang! that sucks! hope you feel better soon!

Tangie Baxter said...

oooof! yucky jill! hope you get to feeling better soon!

onehm said...

What is that fever thing about? If you are like Gigantor, it will be gone in about 36 hours. Good luck!
I feel your pain on having stuff to do and not being able to do it.

Summer said...

yeah that seems to be going around. And you know you only get sick when you have something pressing you want to get done. ughh!