Wednesday, September 26, 2007

GASP!!

Just coming up for air from all of these boxes. Hooray!! I'm here and loving every minute of it. I just spent the last hour trying to figure out our new wireless modem/router. I got the modem part down but it is not currently wirelessly routing, so i'm crouched on the floor with my IMAC (thank heavens it's portable) so that I can blog and catch up. It's amazing how much stuff you get done when you don't have blogs to post or check. I've unpacked the girl's room, play room, my room, most of the kitchen and am now working on the office. Hyrum hooked up my sink today!! We have no counters until October 4th (ouch!) but we have makeshift plywood thanks to my father in law. It'll do. Thought I'd post some photos of our boxes. And as for the first photo--that is what happens when you fall asleep and the oldest gets a hold of the youngest and a dress up outfit. I woke up to--"Look mom--look what I did to baby Kiz"

p.s. our air conditioning is broken










3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow! glad you are back and hooked up to the internet again! bummer on your AC! hope you got the home warranty! and i know a company that is great!
if you need a name. but I'm sure you have called someone already. Ok so are you coming to lunch tomorrow? i sent a email with the secret location. hope you can make it but understand if you don't with all the fun you are having currently! congrats on getting moved in and almost settled! YAY!

Micah and Jen said...

I am so excited to see photos of your new place all decorated and just YOU! I can't even tell you how happy I am for you guys and how much you totally deserve this!!!! It is amazing what you can accomplish without computer on the brain huh??? And as for the AC--that sucks, but hey, it's almost time to not need it right? Come on, we are in sweater weather here!

kayleen said...

good thing it's not really that hot lately....*says the girl with a/c*