Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My hard working man--and other helpers

Check out my hard working man. He's been at the house everyday for weeks. This picture was funnier in real life. He has beent texturing the walls and the only part of his face that wasn't covered in white flecks was where his goggles were. So far he's torn down walls, pulled down popcorn, patched holes, put together cabinets, hung cabinets, painted, cleared off cement, layed wood floors and is now doing the bathroom tile. He's a super star




And of course I have to mention all of the help. Hyrum's family and my family have all lent their helping hands in the whole process. He didn't do all those things mentioned above by himself. Thanks to all of the people who have helped in the house and out of the house (babysitting) for us to get this task done. Here is some glimpses of our kitchen. I'll post dramatic before and afters later





5 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

ooooooh....the anticipation!!!! I can't wait and this is such a teaser for the big event of all those great pictures you will post! I am so excited! And love the picture of HY....what a great guy doing all that work!

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is awesome! can't wait to see the finished product!

onehm said...

I am so excited to see it...
And your sweet hubby is such a hard worker. How great to have such supportive family!

Lisa said...

That's awesome! There is no way I'd let my family near my house with any sort of tool. It's great that you've got so many helpers. I can't wait for the before and afters!

Jami Broadbent said...

oh the remodel. Nothing is worse and so exciting all at once. Can't wait to see pics.