Friday, September 21, 2007

MOVING DAY!!!



IT'S MOVING DAY!!!

It's arrived!!! It's time!!!! We finally get to move into our house!!! I'm so excited!!!! I think I'll use lots of exclamation points to get my point across!!!!!! We rented a huge Uhaul to move us!! We hope it will only take one trip to load and unload!!!! If I could find my point and shoot I'd take pictures--but I don't know where it is!!!!!!!!! I think it might have gotten stolen!!!!!! Anyhoodles, I won't have internet service until Wednesday!!!!! That sucks!!!!!! We're trying DSL through Qwest because Cox sucks@@@@@ OOPS!!!!!!!!! Update you later--probably through Darcy's computer!!!!!!!

La-uz!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson said...

hey jill,

i hope right at this very moment you are moving in that house of yours-looks like you guys did a lot of work. love the colors!

see you on the playground

Anonymous said...

I am soooo excited for you!!!! I too will use exclamation marks!!!!

Can't wait to see all the new photos! Although I am not looking forward to no new posts from Jill until Wednesday!

Karen said...

Awesome, Happy Moving :) And I just saw that you are a photographer, didn't know, but you are AMAZING!!!! Totally you have a natural gift Jill...next time we are in AZ after baby I want you to do the pictures and Im not kidding, later, Karen

Crazymamaof6 said...

whooohooO! congrats on the moving day delights! hope all goes well and you get settled super fast! can't wait to see how it is! i'm sure you are super excited! and motivated too! right on!

Jami Broadbent said...

sooooooo excited for you guys. We will probably come down in November. Can't wait to see the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

onehm said...

I can't WAIT to see! Wish I could have helped you guys out...
Pictures!
Pictures!
We want pictures!!

mike_dish said...

If you're also looking for a TV provider I would suggest DISH Network. As a DISH customer and employee I know that DISH has lower prices than any other provider in the industry, and DISH was ranked #1 among all cable and satellite providers by the ACSI 2010 for customer satisfaction. You should really compare and check it out.