Saturday, September 15, 2007

True Colors



More awards to give out

Cami--Painting even though I told her she only had to keep me company

Darcy--for again coming to my aid and painting the areas I could not reach

Here ares some sneak peaks at the colors in my house

the front room:



My bedroom in process (That is my sister in the photo--she and her family get an award too. She is a task master)



Play room. With three little girls there has to be pink walls somewhere. I chose a paint swatch and picked four colors from it from darkest to lightest. Each wall progressively gets lighter



These walls are two different colors but it's difficult to see


The girl's room. The color is much richer and more vivid in real life. This picture doesn't do it justice



A shout out to Sherwin Williams. I love their paint buckets that are easy to shake and pour. And you can test any color you want for $5. Most places have some paint you can test, but only certain colors. Sherwinn Williams will mix any color they have for $5. It rocks.

7 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

oooooh.....the excitement of seeing your house! I am loving all the colors and can't wait to see the pictures of you all moved into YOUR house!!!!

onehm said...

Wow. Those colors are awesome. I wanted to do that green you have in your front room and I was too scared. Now that I see it, I wish I had. Someday!
Everything looks great, and I can't wait to see it when you are finished.

Crazymamaof6 said...

love the colors! totally love the blue/aqua girls room and the pink playroom! they are all so nice and bright!

Anonymous said...

I love it! That green I wanted soooo bad, in fact it started out in the bathroom, but didn't work with the floor, so I am saving it for my girls room. THe color in your girls room looks like the color in my kitchen. I can't wait to come and see it all in real life!

Jami Broadbent said...

love the colors. so cute.

Mimi said...

Your right the color in your bedroom is sooo different in the day light, but still so fun! Glad your almost done. Your gonna love having your own place!

Cris said...

Those colors are beautiful! Can I ask for the name of the color in the girls room? Thx!