Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Breakfast of Champions

Here's my entry for PHotobooth Tuesday-actually done on Wednesday. I'll just pretend like I did it yesterday:

At around 6:30 AM I was awakened by the pitter patter of little feet and sound of squeaky kid voices. All three up at the same time. GGGRRRR I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. I heard Hy up and around so I called out to him and he said he was going running and the girls were just wandering. MMMMM I'm cool with that--roll over and attempt to get just a few more minutes of rest. around 6:46 three little girls show up at my bed.

me: "What's that in your hands"

Them: "I don't know, it was in your room"

Me ( blurry eyed and blinking " " WHAT THE ?????? Why do you all of have Twix? It's 6:45 in the morning--why do you all have twix"

Them: "They were in your room so we ate them"

Me: "Well ok, but now you have to eat scrambled eggs (which they don't prefer) because no way am I giving you any more sugar. Oh--Joise--What?? you have two??? Give me one."

I then marched them into my room ( I had been sleeping in another room--another story) and put them in front of photobooth. So here are views of our 6:46 a.m. Twix breakfast.

They look mighty pleased with themselves-dont they?!











8 comments:

Nichols Family said...

Jill, I am cracking up so hard right now at your post! That is so darn funny. My boys get up at the crack of dawn too, searching each cabinet for candy, gum, medicine, scissors, you name it.

Crazymamaof6 said...

yummy! love that kind of breakfast for myself! my kids do that too! so i keep an assortment of semi nutritious foods within reach. pop-tarts, they are fortified right? and nutri-grain bars. some times they find the candy , but i'd rather find candy than spilled milk or syrup all over! which i find sadly all to often.

onehm said...

I have totally done that...eaten chocolate bars for breakfast. Little L would be in heaven!!!

molly said...

Sounds good to me, its 8:32am... is that late enough?
Such a funny story, love their faces :)

Cicily said...

Your girls are just too stinking cute. I would be torn between laughing and spanking. You did good to let them enjoy the moment.

diana said...

i love jumping on your blog every once in a while and without fail i usually leave laughing... thank you!

Micah and Jen said...

That is so funny! What a crack up your girls are!

kayleen said...

i fed owen cold pizza for breakfast this morning and was feeling okay with myself about it. then i read this post and now i feel great. thanks.