Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What was I thinking Wednesday




This was actually a normal stage. I loved that shirt, I wish i still had it. These are my college friends. When we were 19 we hopped in a minivan and took a 3 week trip across the country. We went across the south up the east to Niagra and diagonally back to AZ. Super fun. This picture was taken when Tiffany's (the middle) aunt took us to a bar I think to see a band play. We had to have X's put on our hands to show we were under age. The girl on the left is Lisa, the one who I had previously with her hair caught in a tent. Still laughing about that one.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey Jill it was a comedy show at a bar in Maine with random dancing afterwards, because comedy and dancing always go together I guess. This is a good picture-I loved all of our shirts. The funny thing is we have pictures with each of us wearing each of those shirts. Completely interchangable wardrobe. Good times.

Sheri said...

What is Lisa hiding in those pants?