Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Merry Christmas! This is our card this year. I knew we'd never get a family shot together. So I grabbed a few shots that I had already done and I took some shots just for the card. My friend Ashley took the photo of Hyrum and I. Thanks Ash. And I gave the pictures and the words to my uber talented friend Molly and this is what she sent back to me. It's great to have talented friends. I erased the girl's names, they were on the card like mine and Hyrums. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!



10 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is fabulous! i saw it in real life today at Ashely's! love your walls at your house, perfect backgrounds!

Lindsay Nichole said...

i'm lovin those colors!

kayleen said...

very cool card. creative and completely original...makes me wish i had graphic designing know-how.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

those are awesome!!

Cicily said...

I love your cards, you guys are adorable. Molly and Ashley are wizards as well.

Summer said...

great great pics!
And Molly does awesome work!

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Micah and Jen said...

Can't even tell you how much I loved getting this card in the mail! So super cute and hip--what a great little family you have! Thanks for being so awesome on Saturday--so great to have friends like you! :)

Karen said...

That card is awesome! Merry christmas to you guys! I love all of your funny stories :)

Nichols Family said...

Holy crap...I'm hiring you and your posse next year to do my Christmas cards.