Tuesday, December 11, 2007

10 a.m and I'm done

Have you ever had one of those days when you wake up and you're already done? By done I mean, done with kids, done with housework, done with interactions, done with people (poky little kids) touching you, done with getting snacks, done with your 3 year old sucking her thumb and playing with your ear(I swear it feels like needles), done with getting anything done, done with the annoying Cranberry song on your blog (but too annoyed with everything else to change it)

That's my today.

However

I still have 4 loads of laundry to fold, and more on the way, Christmas card pictures to send off to my sweet friend Molly (or should I say sucka?) who agreed to do my Christmas card, photos to take for my Christmas card (thanks Ash), Doctor appointment (including shots I think) to one of my kids, photo editing to do, and a super crusty floor to clean. Oh and did I forget the dishes? Lots and lots of nasty dishes. And I was hoping to be in the Christmas spirit and go shopping (Be real)

May the force be with me.

Or possibly . . .

someone may die.

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

ya, I am totally with you. I am listening to a 20 minute cryfest from my 2 year old because I won't let him wear his bathing suit and rash guard to the doctor's office. I may invest in ear plugs.

kayleen said...

i'm done by 9:45 am everyday. everyday.

Anonymous said...

I hear ya sistah...

onehm said...

Listen to Jesus Yo...

;o)

Nichols Family said...

I was BORN done.

Crazymamaof6 said...

yeah i am so OVER-THE-TOP done! seems to be going around. sounds like you need a girls night out! except sometimes if i am gone too long or have too much fun i don't want to come home and face reality.

Micah and Jen said...

yep....like EVERY SINGLE DAY! It's not so bad now that i have a few week break from babysitting in the mornings....but now my own kids are getting on my nerves....mostly because we are stuck inside now that it's cold so that makes it really hard!

diana said...

it's good to know i'm not the only who feels like this... sad thing is i have two less children than you. crap.