Monday, December 3, 2007

First tooth

Red lost her first tooth last Tuesday. Her tooth was wiggling and so I got my camera out just to take a picture. And as she was wiggling it --it came out. I barely missed her surprise face, and got a kind of droopy eyed shocked look. Not good. Anyhow, here it is documented. She's stoked about it. Now the one next to it is loose. The tooth fairy came and brought her 4 quarters. We also know the tooth fairy came because she left pink fairy dust on her pillow. And she left dust on The Juice's pillow, just to keep things happy. What a clever tooth fairy.

BEFORE



DURING



AFTER



SHE'S FIVE




SHE LOVES TO LOOK AT HER TOOTH

9 comments:

sarah said...

oh wow. that's crazy that she's lost a tooth already. this one kid in max's class has lost 4 teeth already. but her teeth are way jacked, so that's a real good thing. the sooner they can get braces on, the better.

sarah said...

that sounded really rude. she's a really sweet girl.

Cicily said...

4 quarters, snap Red's rich. I love the Tooth Fairy dust, nice touch. What was used to create such an effect?

little jill said...

Pink Cupcake/cookie sugar crystals. I"m a genius. Actually I stole it from some lady in the family Fun magazine.

onehm said...

YAY Red!!

Meghan said...

I'm so glad I know super cool moms like you that can help this tooth fairy know what to do when it's Paige's turn! Love the pics...

Micah and Jen said...

Wow! What a happy moment for Red....and how great that it just popped out so easily! :) Love that you were able to document it....how fun is that? We still have to wait for the tooth fairy to visit...not teeth missing in this house yet!

Anonymous said...

The more of your photos I see, the more impressed I am. I just keep waiting for the last 10 pounds etc...I just need to get over it...maybe spring you can do my family?

Jami Broadbent said...

how cute. love the dust idea.