Saturday, December 1, 2007

Ashley and I

I told you in the previous post that I would show you video chat. Well this is what Ashley and I do, we stay up late editing photos, meanwhile talking to one another through our screens.

Ashley not REALLY blue. That's just the reflection of her screen.





We can simultaneously Text chat. We do that as well. Mostly because we can drop in images we find--to show one another. You can see them here:




Anyhow, it's super fun. And it's nice to have company, even if they bail at midnight.

Just kidding Ash. I'm off to bed now 1:21 am is a bad idea. I really need a curfew.

5 comments:

Jami Broadbent said...

you are funny. i can't multi-task or that would sound like fun. love the new haircut.

onehm said...

Love it.
And some days I really am blue...
I should have shut that "door" (you know the one I am talking about!!)

Mimi said...

I really hate that I am missing out on that party late at night. You know I'd always be there! Suck!

Micah and Jen said...

looks so fun! I am in my little sad land of ancient old computer ware....someday I will be like you guys....okay, maybe in a really long time! ;) thanks for sharing all this fun stuff....and Ash looks great in blue!

liz said...

whatever, we know you have blue friends. admit it.