Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Red's Photobooth

I've decided to do a weekly photo blog entry dedicated to my daughter's love for photo booth. She's five and she can run the computer all by herself. Photobooth is her favorite (we are a MAC loving family) and every once in a while I come up here and check what she's done. If you are not familiar with MAC computers or Photobooth it is a program that uses a built in camera and all you do is click a buttom and it takes your picture, you can also do it several different ways with colors and distortion. I never see her do these, I never know when she does them, but she always sneaks in here and does it. Cracks me up every time--I never know which one to post

6 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

That is so awesome! Isn't it amazing how stinkin' smart they are at 5?

Crazymamaof6 said...

i know super computer savvy! so cute! and sneaky! fun to have a surprise waiting for you!

LindsayJ said...

So funny, thanks for showing us the fun of photo booth too!

LindsayJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
onehm said...

That Red is one clever girl!

Jamie said...

Hilarious!! I love how kids are so smart and so funny.