Friday, August 17, 2007

My New Hair

One of my best friend's in the whole wide world is Darcy. She does hair at HairDo salon. Anyhow, we were roomates way back in the good ol' days and are still friends today. I had one length, never been touched, super long hair when I lived with her. I dare say that it was sun kissed. Then she became my roomate and since then I have had a short platinum pixie, then eggplant short cut, long dark, with bangs without bangs, Red with blonde on top, brown with red streaks and everywhere in between. If you look back at my photos I bet you'll see a different hair in each one. A lot of times people don't recognize me because my hair changes that often. I would say I'm a good client. I sit down and say--do whatever you want. Usually the only question I answer is bangs or no bangs. I am a lover of bangs, but bangs aren't always the hip thing to do. I love swoopy bangs but I have a cowlic (spelling?) so my hair just doesn't do that. So when I went on Tuesday she said she had something super fun and it involved bangs. I was in the process of growing them out and they were about down to my nose. Thing is--she know I'm a sucker for them. So I said--do what you will as long as I look Hip. Here it is--I love it.







7 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

pretty fun! i used to see Anne at Hair DO, wish i still could. way cute and fun! and i am sure friend Darcy loves free reign!

Jamie said...

Sooo cute!!!! I like it:):)

Anonymous said...

Love the coloring, I think I am going to have to go see your friend... Of course anything looks darling on you!

Summer said...

Love it Darcy did good... :)

Lisa said...

Looks great! I have the bang problem too. Should I or shouldn't I? I haven't in a long time because it takes so long to grow them out but whenever I get a hair cut I always pause...maybe I should. Good for you!

Micah and Jen said...

So fun! i miss having Darcy around to do whatever with my hair--I could REALLY use her help right now. I need to get mine cute awfully bad--down past my shoulders and I don't like it! Anyhow, this is so cute on you...I love that your hair is always evolving! Super fun!

onehm said...

Adorable. Love it...she's so great. And I do have to say that I usually have "hair envy" when I see you. I just don't have the guts to follow through most of the time. I'm more of the "same hair all the time" type of girl.
But I have to say...
You do look hip!