Thursday, August 2, 2007

Ode to Husband

Many of you were going on and on and on about your husbands being great, so I thought I'd join in. I have no picture to post because I'm on my in-law's PC and Hy is watching a movie on the MAC. He is super great but the reason I'm dedicating a post to him is this----He took Red School shopping. How many husbands do that? He alternates taking the girls on dates, which they absolutely love. Usually it's to get something like a doughnut or ice cream. But last night he took her out and went to Old Navy and Target and bought her school clothes. He did a great job too. And I knew he would, that's why I handed the duty over to him. They both absolutely loved it and he came home with 3 pair of pants and about 5 or 6 shirts. Then Red modeled them for us which included a pretend jaunt down a catwalk and a flip of the hair. It was fun. He loves his girls and they absolutely love him, and so do I.

3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow! shopping beats everything my hubby does! way to go HY! and especially if he has good taste! again something my hubby lacks! love the daddy daughter date plan too! that is definitely post worthy!

Micah and Jen said...

So I have always known that Hy was one of the best daddy's in the world--admired you for that one and he was a great example to me on what I wanted in a new husband/father for my kids....so thanks for being so great Hy! Love the daddy daughter date--and of course he has great taste in clothes--that is obvoius--well, except for the "man capris" :)

onehm said...

HY is really great. Glad that he takes his girls out. It's so important. You guys are really great parents.