Saturday, August 4, 2007

Are you afraid of color???

Are you afraid of color??? I'm not. I was checking out the archives of Domino Magazine trying to find a fern green color that I remember from one of the issues. My issues and my ideas notebook are all packed away. I didn't find it but I did find these fabulous colors. I think I've got the bedrooms all picked. I just don't know what to do with the bathrooms/kitchen and living room. Any ideas??

The girls playroom--MAYBE


The girl's bedroom (the aqua)


The middle one is what I want for our bedroom


I don't know if I'd ever do this--but I l-o-v-e it



If you're gonna go--GO BIG!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

So excited about your new house. How fun!!!!! I am a tiny bit afraid of color because I get tied of things fast and sometimes i just do not know how to pull it off right.

Micah and Jen said...

I can totally see all of these colors in your house! I love that you aren't afraid of color....me neither! I loved your orange bedroom when we first met....so creative! Can't wait to see what you do with YOUR NEW HOUSE! Oh, and I LOVE that your house is so not AZ looking--no stucko or tile roof! Can't wait to see it! :)

LindsayJ said...

All those colors sound so fun. I always end up with nuterals, maybe I am afraid. Aqua with those cool pictures from etsy will look so good in your girls room. Exciting!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Your house will look awesome...I was watching a decorating show and they said never paint your bedroom blue though... decreases the desire for ...well..you know...
Which begs the question, what is the color that INCREASES your desire???

onehm said...

Great color choices. I am so excited. You have to take lots of before pics so we can see the AMAZING changes!

Mimi said...

Very fun! I love color! You go with your bad self!

aubrey said...

hey, i snuck on over here from liz's blog. i love those colors. my last apt was tangerine orange and now my living room is aqua blue and my kitchen is bicycle yellow. it brightens up the gray of seattle.