Wednesday, August 12, 2009

School Days

Who doesn't start out their first day of every year with a back to school photo shoot? One in Kindergarten and one in Second Grade. We let them pick out their own folders this year. Well kind of, at first Annabelle picked out some weird graphics laden one that was super tacky, so we "lead" her to the Jonas Brothers. I didn't want her to be corporate but I didn't want her have that other one either. I did, however, let them pick out their outfits. Oh, and Hyrum did their hair. He's a rockstar.

Hold on . . . it's a long photo ride.


my kids

my kids

my kids

my kids

my kids

my kids

my kids

my kids

my kids

my kids

my kids

my kids

my kids

my kids

7 comments:

Cicily said...

Can I come over and have Hyrum do my hair? Josie is such a poser, I love it.

tw said...

I am a little sad right now that I do not have Hy's french braiding skills. And Tayler is sad too.

By the way this is Tiffany. My mom is signed in on my computer and I am LAZY.

Crazymamaof6 said...

i wish i could braid like Hyrum. seriously? i can't braid at all.

they looked darling! great first day photo shoot!

lara said...

love the outfits and hair-dos. wish hyrum was here to give me a hand on aug 19. the plaid shoes rock.

Cicily said...

So, your pictures are pretty awesome too.

Anonymous said...

WOW! This block is beautiful! You do amazing work!
thanks for sharing....

___________________
Melvin
Get your company name famous across the world with online marketing

Becky said...

These are SO good and how the heck does he do their hair!?!?!?!?! Kevin can't even do a normal ponytail - your man has skillz!