Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Food Storage Blog

Okay, I have a Food Storage Blog:

MY Three Month Supply

I've been trying to keep it anonymous, and I explain why, but it's hard to not reference it. So here I am--I'm the author.

Anyhow, I just started a new thing on it where I do BUYS OF THE WEEK. I post what I am buying from the weekly ads. Each week I post the things that I have highlighted as good buys. And I will ALWAYS post where the cheapest milk is. Somehow, that attracts me to stores. Or to Wal Mart for price matching.

Just thought I'd let y'all know.

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

seriously??? I can't believe you have been holding out on me! That blog is AWESOME! And just so you know, because of you, I do the whole planning my meals on a calendar thing and I LOVE IT! I'm so excited you do this.....eventhough I don't live down there to get the good deals I love this blog and will look at it and follow it like a little blogstalker should! :)

Dave Baxter said...

Way to come out of the Pantry Wahoo!