Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Dreamy 5




Holy crap, has anyone tried this? Or any of the Haagen Dazs FIVE flavors? Dreamy, creamy smooth, delicious. We started with the Brown Sugar, which we like, it tastes like molasses, but it's a little strong. Today I bought the Mint.

Oh the mint

the creamy

smooth

white

perfect

mint

The best thing about this kind of ice cream, is that I don't eat a lot of it. I have my own little carton and I pick at it when I want to.

Seriously . . . try some

And still weigh in on my previous post if you can

3 comments:

Bing said...

Mmm. I haven't eaten this yet, but their ad in "Food Network Magazine" (which I read sometimes... because I am a little bit uncool/a lot uncool) totally makes me drool. Let's hear it for knowing what's in our food!
PS: feel free to repost the talk-- I would be honored!

sarah said...

i'm kind of mad at you for posting this. like i need another temptation...






(i'll let you know which one i like best.)

Micah and Jen said...

oh for yumminess!