Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dennis

We used to call her Rotten, but then she started to own the title. I called someone else Rotten once and she said "NO! I'm rotten". So now we call her Dennis. As in Dennis the Menace.


Obviously Beck isn't the Menace, but Kizzy got yogurt and put it by the computer while I wasn't paying attention.



This is her with my mascara on, a Twix she stole off of a high counter and ate just the top off of, and a York Peppermint Patty with a few bites out of it, also stolen.



And sometimes she puts sippy cups on her feet and walks around. Not totally menacing, except that I have to wash them. It's actually pretty entertaining because her legs have to be bent in order to walk and she looks like Mr. Tumnus on Chronicles of Narnia.

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

k....the sippy cup thing is awesome! That totally has to take some skills to accomplish!!!

Becky said...

I'm dying - hilarious!