Thursday, February 25, 2010

Shower Curtain



Remember FOREVER ago when I was trying to decide on a shower curtain? Well I never did until now. THIS little number I found at Bed Bath and Beyond. I wanted a shower curtain with either gold or purple. I actually wanted one that was fully purple, but this is the best one I've found. You'd be amazed how hard it is to find a cool shower curtain. I did find a cool white ruffly one that resemebles an Anthropology one, but it was only $30. But I didn't want white. Anyhow, I'm happy because now i have a direction to go in with my bathroom. When I get it done I'll share pics.

3 comments:

Genavee said...

That looks like something from West Elm. I love its sweet, fresh vibe. Plus purple is the bestest color.

Julia said...

love it!

Jenni said...

Oh I love it! I want to redo my bathroom stuff too....not sure what direction to go though.