Wednesday, January 2, 2008

MY RESOLUTION

After careful consideration of all of my aforementioned resolutions. I've decided to forego the usual self improvement resolutions and make one super fabulous one.


MY RESOLUTION:







To host a FORMAL dinner party. Real dishes will be used and mocktails will be served. Everyone must come in formal attire (not prom dress formal). I'm also thinking maybe a 1950's theme. So start shopping for your outfits. I need months to plan and to save up, so I'm thinking either summer or Fall. It will be a traditional dinner party where no one brings any of the food, I provide it all. But it is proper etiquette to bring the hostess a gift.

Let's pretend we're high rollers.

Now that's a worthwhile resolution.

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow Jill, that's fancypants. Sounds like fun, I love to do things like that. Actually, I like to plan, I don't think I am so good at the execution, maybe that should be my resolution...to Execute(things not people).

Jenni Coberly said...

What a great idea! Just yesterday, I was just thinking about what a formal party would be like and that I would really like to throw one. When you throw your's you will have to post all the details. Happy planning!!

Anonymous said...

I had soooooo better get an invite, or heads will be rolling!

onehm said...

EXCELLENT!

Jami Broadbent said...

That sounds fabulous. I will be there. ;) Your Christmas looked great. Glad to see Santa brought a doll house. It is so spankin cute.

molly said...

Oh that sounds like fun... I wanna play!

Anonymous said...

You freakin' crack me up. I love you.

Jeni Everett said...

I am sure you will have a blast! Happy Planning!