Monday, January 14, 2008

Rocker!

I've never uploaded a video before, this is so exciting. So I am a huge fan of Dance Hall Crashers, and I listen to them while I'm trying to get junk done. So I had sat down in front of the computer to go through papers I put them on iTunes. Squoosh got on my lap and sat still for a bit, then the song changed to a hard and fast beat. She grabbed hold of the front edge of the desk with both hands to steady herself, and then started rocking out. I was laughing so hard. So then we realized that with our new OSX Leopard system on our iMAC we can do video through the photo booth. So we recorded her. Her hair makes it even better. I swear that kid can't get any cuter. Oh and I went to the Gym--I really don't wear sport tops everyday.


2 comments:

onehm said...

Wow is she cute.
You are in so much trouble as those three get older...


Glad you enjoyed my insanity unleashed on my blog tonight. Thanks for the kind words...

Cicily said...

You look super tough in your tank top. Kiz is the cutest, I love that you captured that moment. I think your girls in the background is so cute too.