Friday, January 25, 2008

Clairvoyant



Do you ever notice your child and already figure out what they will be like as a teenager?

I've got The Juice pinned down

She's going to be beautiful, but oblivious to it.

She's going to be fun and up for anything, which might get her into trouble.

She's going to follow, she loves to follow, and I just hope she picks a good one to follow

She's going to always find the good in people, which means that she will probably have some questionable friends.

She'll also probably date jerks because she'll see past their jerkiness and value what little good qualities they may have. Or she'll be having too much fun to date, and not want to pin herself down---let's hope it's the latter.

I don't think she'll rebel, because she seeks approval constantly.

I know this for sure SHE WILL BE A PARTY!

For those of you who know The Juice . . . am I right on?  Or do you have any other predictions for her?

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Well, I sadly don't know her that well....but oh she sounds like so much fun! And such a doll!

onehm said...

I hope I know her.
What I do know, I love.

And I think you are right on.