Saturday, January 26, 2008

Over Breakfast

Red: M-OM The Juice said I said Waa cakes, I said pan-cakes, I didn't say waa-cakes

The juice: Waa cakes

Red: Mom, I said pancakes not waa cakes, MO-OM


a tad bit later:

The juice: Mom, Red said that I was poor


a tad bit later:

The juice: Mo-om, Red said I was famous and that people wanted to take all of my . . .um . .

(Red in the background shouts): Money

The juice: Yah money, people wanted to take all of my money away


a tad bit later:

Red: Mo-om The Juice is on the table (***that's a no no in our house***)

The juice: Well I was just trying to hit her (**as if that wouldn't get her into trouble***)

5 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

good day huh? love when they start out like that. mine started that way today in fact. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. makes me wanna go back to bed and start over for everyone.

Micah and Jen said...

AWESOME! So glad these crazy arguements are not only at my house! Gotta love being a mom! :)

Sheri said...

That's funny.

Lisa said...

It's been a while but I'm blogging again and missed reading yours. You've got crazy cute kids. BTW I tagged you on my blog.

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! I can't wait!!! )Kidding...)