Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Getting it Done

Today is one of those days I'm getting things done. Not laundry or anything, but stuff that I put off. Like redoing our budget, signing up for SRP's year round bill averaging plan and Opting out of getting pre-screened credit card offers. You can go HERE and fill out the form and mail it in to be permanently removed from the list of getting those credit card offers through the mail. That may seem boring to some, but exciting to me because that means less shredding. Or you can call 1-888-5-opt-out. But on the phone you can only optout for 5 years. If you go to that link then you can print a thing out to optout permanently. And I did it. Put it in an envelope with a stamp and everything.

Now on to Chore chart. Off I go.

3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

way to go!
i am way impressed. and can you do the SRP thing online? or only over the phone, i forgot i was supposed to do that too. let me know. and whoohoo for getting organized with that stuff. i am always extra proud of myself when i do that kind of stuff.

Nichols Family said...

Jill- you're so frickin funny. I always get a good laugh whenever I read your blog. It makes my day.
I can't wait to do my taxes and do all of that fun stuff, as long as I get a big fat return check and go blow it immediately on new furniture. Is that wise?

Cicily said...

That SRP deal is the best, I love a consistent payment. Stories like this make me so happy and make me want to organize something here at my own house. Maybe the closet, who knows what treasures I will find.