Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What Was I Thinking Wednedsay



Holy crap, it's been forever since I've done my standard Wednesday. So her I am. Have I told you all how much I love bangs? I love having bangs, and just to change it up a bit I try to not have bangs, but then I just grow them out for a bit and cut them right back. I think in this picture I was about 22 or so? Maybe 23. The girl with me is Taryn, we worked together at Camp Fire Boys and Girls. It was good times. It's weird seeing myself like that because i have on makeup and my lips look big because I have color on them. Oh, and those eyebrows are real, I noticed they looked drawn on. Nope, just thinner than normal. Darcy did it. Anyhoodles, does it look like me???

6 comments:

sarah said...

isn't the 22 year old make-up stage strange to look back on? i've got pictures of the same thing, down to eyeliner and lipstick. now if i get mascara on by 3 in the afternoon, it's a miracle.

ps i'm getting bangs recut on saturday. why do we even bother growing them out?

onehm said...

You are the girl who was meant for bangs...you can totally pull them off.
I'm always impressed with your 'do!

onehm said...

PS...You're IT.

Cicily said...

I like your bangs like that, very pinup girl. I think I would have enjoyed knowing you in your makeup stage, it would have been real fun.

Sheri said...

You posted this as a "What was I thinking" picture? I love this picture. It should be posted as "I so fine, and alwayz wuz."

liz said...

SO funny before I read the prior post I was totally thinking "she looks like elise from dhc. i wonder if she would know who that is if i left that comment?"

there you go. elise. and you get it. so yay! long live dhc.