Friday, March 20, 2009

A little of this












Spring Break has been some good times. With the exception of my bad news bear moment of not putting sunscreen on myself and sitting in the sun for 5 hours. Y-O-U-C-H. My rocking sister-in-law rented a cabana by the pool at Pointe Hilton Resorts-Tapatio Cliffs. Weather in the 90's, heated pool, cousins to keep the kids busy, a cabana with television and fridge that was close the water so kids could rest and babies could sleep. And multiple pools for the kids to run to.

Bliss

Then we've had family lunches and late night hang outs all in preparation for Hyrum's sister's wedding.

It's been good. Real good.

Minus my righteous sunburn.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I want to go to there.

Micah and Jen said...

what a fun spring break! We are gearing up for cleaning/organizing and lots of rain showers! NICE!