Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Annabelle's birthday!

My first born is 7. Holy cow. I can't say that it's gone by fast though. I think I do pretty well at cherishing each moment so I don't feel like anything is missing. She is such a beautiful girl. She can't help but obey, maybe it's a first born thing. She's super responsible and loves her baby brother. She helps with the other kids too. She's independent (like all of my children). She's smart. And her hair . . .who doesn't love her hair? Did I mention how fun she is? You can see that here.


As for her finger--she shut it in the car door. Literally, she had to open the door to get it out. It's ok though. Anyhoodles . . .

She can read now, and read well. She likes to read stuff on the computer so I thought it'd be great if everyone left her a little birthday shout out.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



And the one below--she makes this face all the time. Mostly when she's excited about something and does a little victory dance and song that goes "Oh yeah, uh-huh, Oh yeah"

Photobucket

20 comments:

Molly said...

Happy Birthday Annabelle! You are the cutest girl I have ever seen :) Hope you have a wonderful day! xoxo

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

I grew up with your mom & your goofy pictures remind me of her! I have lots of pictures of your mom being silly;) Happy Birthday!

Crazymamaof6 said...

Happy Birthday Annabelle! hope you have a great day!

onehm said...

Happy Birthday you darling girl! :) SO glad that we know you!
hugs.

Cicily said...

Annabelle, will you please teach me how to be cool like you? You are too freaking cute, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Micah and Jen said...

Happy Birthday Annabelle! Cam has a few of those missing teeth too! :) Hope you have a great day!!!

Jami Broadbent said...

She is too cute! And old.

Mimi said...

Happy Happy Birthday Annabelle dear! Hope you have a wonderful day! Can't believe you are getting so big!

lara said...

Hey Annabelle! You have a cool birthday--March Forth. So what are you going to March Forth and do now that you're seven. We love you and can't wait to see you. Cecily's especially excited to see you since you're her hero!

Happy Birthday and tons of x's and o's!

Love,

Auntie Lara

lara said...

This one's from Lula:

Hey Annabelle! The sun will come out tomorrow! (Do you remember when you used to sing that when you were little? I do!) I can't believe you're turning seven!

Happy Birthday!

lara said...

Happy Birthday, Annabelle! I can't wait to see you in two weeks! I hope you have fun today!

Love,

Cecily

logan t. daly said...

happy b-day annabelle i especially like that popeye pose you're doing

Snarky Belle said...

Those pictures are fantastic. Seriously, how cute is that girl?!? And could her name fit her any better? Just adorable.

Lovin Family said...

HAPPY DAY!!!!! Ya know, 7 IS a lucky number. Good things will happen for ya this year girl. Hope your day was special.

val said...

Happy Birthday Annabelle! I love you so much and think you are such a sweet, cute, fun, smart and beautiful little seven year old. You rock! Love, Auntie Val

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday beautiful girl!!! Your mommy sure is lucky to have you. :)

Lucas and Annie said...

Happy Birthday Annabelle! I miss being your primary teacher. You always made class entertaining.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

happy birthday!! i didn't realize annabelle and samantha were both born in march. no wonder (according to samantha) that they are best friend cousins :) hope she had a great day!!

Eva said...

Annabelle!!! It's your cousin Eva. It's been forever since I've gotten to see your adorable self, and I can't believe you're seven already! Just wanted to say happy late birthday, and love you!

Sheri said...

You know which one's my favorite. Tell Annabelle I said Happy Birthday... and don't pee in my trash cans.