Monday, December 29, 2008

A little o' my Christmas

Santa came by my parents house on Christmas Eve---oh what . . . he didn't go to your house? that's weird. Maybe he likes my kids more than your kids.



Santa left this out for the girls for Christmas morning. It looks a little creepy, but those were disney princess outfits, complete with wigs. And those sacks are their stockings



Christmas before openings. My parents get a bit carried away.


The mess



A little fun in the snow and a four wheeler.




My brother gave this to my sister's family for Christmas. I think all families should have one for Christmas time



The girls (mostly Annabelle) made a snowman. I came out to see it and threw snowballs at Annabelle, which she thought was funny and threw at me. Then I threw them at Josie, and she got sad and said "What did you do that for?" She wasn't really into it.






Funniest quote of the vacation:

"Dad look--there's an orc leg"

. . . for those who don't know--we watch Lord of the Rings a little too much--and yes our kids watch it too. I know I know--bad idea. And it's actually an elk leg. What--you don't have those in your yard? Weird. Maybe you should move to Heber


6 comments:

Lisa said...

Is that Keith Bigler? Wow I miss Heber and actually having snow in the winter. Looks like you had fun and a great christmas. When I saw the pic of the quad and snow ride, it brought back many memories!

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Micah and Jen said...

What fun to be up by some snow for Christmas....and with your fun family! Love the leg story....hilarious!

jgverdine said...

I remember doing that in your backyard with you and Lisa! Then we'd go in and your mom would help us make snow icecream. Those were the days! Say hi to your parents for me.

troy and melani said...

so funny! you gotta love Heber. Of course, we have stuff like that here too...so I guess its not just Heber! i mean the animal parts..they are usually all over the roads here though..gross! and dont feel bad, our kids watch LOTR all the time too..haha...Your kids are so cute.

Tiffany said...

The sad thing is we actually gave my father-in-law that same lamp. And he LOVED it.