Thursday, December 18, 2008

When AZ gives you lemons



I'm sorry for all of the people who do not live in Arizona right now. Because


It's Citrus Season

I'm also sorry for the people who live in the newer parts of the Phoenix Metro Area that don't have citrus trees. That makes me sad

Because yesterday I stopped by my in-laws and grabbed a few juicy oranges just for snack. And then today i went and got a boatload of lemons from my friend's neighbor's tree that is just bursting and about to fall over.

So I made lemonade. Sweet and Sour lemonade

And it was good

I think this is probably how Washington people feel about apples, or Utah people feel about cherries or California people feel about Strawberries.

But winter is our turn.

Citrus--juicy juicy FREE citrus.

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

troy and melani said...

oh man!! how I wish I was there!! lucky!!!!!