Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dresses for Sale

I am selling these 3 dresses. They are violet if the pictures don't show well. They were purchased at Crismons Boutique two years ago and have been worn once, maybe twice. The sizes are: 12m, 24m and 4T. We put them on our girls who were all 2 years apart, so my youngest daughter was 6 months when we put her in the 12 month and since she just laid there it looked fine.









$35 for all three dresses. Total steal because I think each dress cost that much or more. I will only sell them as an entire set, because I don't want to bother piecing them out.

e-mail me at :

emailjillcandland@gmail.com

if you are interested.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I was surprised to read your comment, and glad you did. I've read back a little on your blog to see what you've been doing and see your family.
I also checked your photog site and you do a great job!
Re: your last post "shit list". Have I just been removed from this?! I'm trying to think how long its been since we've seen eachother. Last I can remember was running into you at a Red lobster when you only had 1 child which was an infant. Anyway, it is good to hear from you and read your life happenings and thoughts. Tell your parents hi for me and I'll check back often.