Friday, December 19, 2008

Random

Hy took the other girls Christmas shopping so I had to distract Kizzy so that she wouldn't throw a fit. So we started looking through out iPhoto and this is what I found

I don't think I've posted any of these.



My super rad babysitter doing super rad babysitter stuff


?????




Trying to keep things modest



Who is that? Me with curly hair? Weird



The girls can do any chore --not matter how big or small



Kizzy was riding a horse around the house



They love to make beds out of random stuff


See I told you



Our Halloween Costumes


couldn't leave out a random movie . . now could I?

1 comment:

EG said...

No, Josie...actually, you are not hideous. You are adorable. So adorable, in fact, that I would like to carry you in my pocket where ever I go.