Thursday, November 1, 2007

What's up with me



Just thought for some reason i'd let you all know what's up in our house.

1. Baby Kizz is no longer sad dog. She was for about 2 days because she got 6 shots. Yes 6. Saddest thing ever. She's ok now--happy and sweet.

2. My house is a wreck, and I don't care enough to clean it. Although tomorrow I might.

3. I got some editing done on photos I did in um . . . . September I think. yeah---I'm a bit behind.

4. I should be editing more right now but as you can see--i'm blogging.

5. After I'm done with this blog, I'm going to find a new song for it--and procrastinate editing again.

6. I plan on staying up late to edit photos. Ashley or Molly if you're up---let's ichat.

7. I just made cute post-it-notes across my desktop. A different color for each day of the week and they are all to do lists in cute red writing.

8. I bought a new cd label program and plan on installing it. I may update you later about how it went-----or maybe I won't. It depends on if I'm still avoiding editing.

9. OOOHHH--my Eliza mag came. Love it--can't stop reading it.

10. We got our super cute shirts for the JDRF Walk. If you don't know what that is--then scroll down and find my post about Noelle

11. I'm thinking about transfering all of my blogs over to Firefox--if anyone knows how to sync bookmarks between Safari and Firefox--let me know

12. OK, enough procrastination--I think I'll go edit now. Check my photo blog later, I may have a photo shoot up that I did of the girls. I wanted to try out their pink wall

13. Now I'm off to find some more uncool music for this post.

14. NO really, I'm going now.

15. NO, NOW

5 comments:

sarah said...

switching to firefox is a necessity. i <3 firefox. and importing bookmarks is a breeze, a cool one, not a hot, nasty arizona summer breeze. so you're in firefox: file -> import -> safari -> continue... you get the drift.

onehm said...

Lovin' the iChat.

Anonymous said...

Don't you hate shots? I am with you on the not caring enough to clean right now. Maybe we should secretly swap photos of out trashed homes...

I need you number, so e-mail me. There is something funny I want to talk to you about!

Crazymamaof6 said...

i had forgotten all about the phrase "sadd DOG" darn fabulous! glad she is no longer sad after those shots. shots suck! love that your house is not spotless, and you are procrastinating! everyone needs to sometimes.and i ♥ firefox! but then again i use a PC thus no option of safari. can't wait to see the photo shoot and see the magic of your colored walls!

Micah and Jen said...

Hey, I was up late editing too! Too bad I can't talk to you all...that would be so fun! Anyhow, glad the Kizz is feeling better, I hate baby shots! And I still want to get Eliza...just haven't done it yet...and cleaning, seriously...don't want too!