Friday, November 9, 2007

Bunco frickin rocks

Everybody has their opinions about bunco groups. But let me tell you--mine frickin rocks. We stopped playing bunco about a year ago, because it just got a little stale after having been together for like 3 or 4 years or something. Someone correct me--my memory stinks. So anyhow, now we just get together and do whatever the hosts wants to do, but we all still go home with gifts.

So of course, Super fun and cool Cicily, got us going on a Photo Scavenger Hunt. Holy cow, haven't done one since mutual. Her list was great, I was going to have her e-mail it to me, but I haven't yet so I'll just post the ones I know. We split up into 3 groups and had 1 hour to get back with our list. It was hi-lar-i-ous. Try to explain to random strangers why a group of thirty-something (and some younger) moms are trying to squish into a Target shopping cart. Here is our groups interpretation of the list. The only other blogger in this group is Ashley.


#7 Recreate a piece of Modern Art.
(It's actually the Target symbol because we were originally going to use it for another list item)



#9 I don't believe we all fit in that!




#12 Group with a person in uniform



#4 A team member making a phone call in a phone booth.



#15 Entire team sharing a soda.



#19 A catalog pose



#13 Perspective. Must involve team members


#17 Spell something with your bodies

9 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

I am so jealous....I soooo miss this group of girls, and how stinkin' fun to do this! You guys really do rock and I love still getting to see it all! :) Thanks for sharing!

Tangie Baxter said...

that is hilarious!!!! Looks like you had a blast!

Anonymous said...

I AGREE! You and your camera rock as well!!!

Jenni Coberly said...

I have yet to find friends cooler than all of you!!! Looks like a blast.

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow that looked like a super cool good time! way creative and fun!

Cicily said...

You guys are crazy. I'm glad you posted those, I couldn't really see them. BTW, I have that book, if you want to borrow it.

Mimi said...

The security guard is really cute! It was a great evening!

MaMaMaMandy said...

Scavenger hunts are always a good time...to be a Mia Maid again!

diana said...

that is so funny! i would've loved to see the faces of the people walking by trying to figure out what the heck you all were doing.