Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tagged

I don't think I've ever responded to a tag before, but since I had nothing to blog about, I had been wanting to list some random things. So here goes:

1. I have to eat in equal portions. Say, for example, I have turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing and cranberry sauce. I have to eat a bit of each with every bite. I can't have two bites of turkey, or stuffing, and then move on. No, it must be one of each. Then if I get to the end of the meal and I have only one bite of everything and 3 bites of mashed potatoes, I get up and get enough of each of the other foods to make it even.

2. I feel embarrassed for people who get plastic bags melted to their muffler or car undercarriage. I remember the first time it happened to me. I came home horrified and informed Hy that today I became "one of those people". Seriously, I feel the most bad for people who are driving cars like BMW's or Jaguars. It's like all of a sudden I'm embarrassed for them. It's like having toilet paper stuck to your shoe.

3. One time my daughter, the Juice, told me that she couldn't fly. I told her it was because she wasn't trying hard enough. Then I sat and laughed while she flapped away and made grunting noises trying to get airborne. This went on for a while.

4. I'd rather poke forks in my eyes than go bra shopping

5. I don't see size. Sometimes people will say--she's a big girl. And I say "really?" I didn't notice. I think it's because I'm so small. So growing up, everyone was bigger than me. By bigger I mean taller or heavier. So unless a person is obviously obese, I really don't notice. I just think--that's their size. Everyone is just built different.

6. Country music depresses me. Or makes me sick to my stomach.

3 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

really? Plastic bags....never thought of it in that way....kind-of funny! Great post, love to learn weird things about people! :)

Anonymous said...

Funny- I have to finish all of one plate item before I move to the next,..and if there is a chance that one could "run" or "goop" onto something else, it has to have it's own little plate. Dave says Im a separatist!

Crazymamaof6 said...

love the food portion issue. i kind of have the same , if i like it together but somethings i have to eat totally separate. then move on.
i have never noticed the bag thing before. and the size thing is interesting. good for you.