Sunday, November 18, 2007

kids are funny

Kids have been super fun lately.


We had a barbecue here the other night and Squoosh's pants kept falling down. So everyone would pull them up for her and send her on her way. But we'd turn around and they would be around her ankles. Until someone caught her--pulling them down.

Apparently this is the way she prefers it.






We had "girl's night" when Hy was at work the other night. It was Red's idea. They loved the masks. Don't let Squoosh fool you--she was enjoying it. She would just look at Red and laugh.



Funnies around the house this week:

The Juice: "I know how to speak English"

Red: "Prove it"


The other day I was listening to a c.d. that my friend made me. Red jumped up on the counter and started putting in c.d.s and then taking them out. Finally I said--what are you looking for?

Her reply in a "isn't it obvious" kind of tone: Rock n' Roll

6 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is funny! love the masks! and hello mom! rock and roll! you have trained them well!

Nichols Family said...

Ha Ha, that's soooo cute! I love your recent posts. Keep in touch.

Cicily said...

I love it "Prove it" what a little turkey. I need to come and check out your house, I want to see it now that people are living in it.

Micah and Jen said...

That is awesome! Your girls are so stinkin' cute...don't you just love the things they come up with! Love the masks!

Mimi said...

That's great, love the convo's between the girls! Such cuties!

MaMaMaMandy said...

Your girls remind me so much of my sister's girls...they get more creative every day!! So funny! By the way...TAG you're it!!