Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloweeeeeen

Check these out. Red wanted to be pippi again. Nothing sound better to a mom at Halloween than--Mom can I be what I was last year? DONE. Then the juice wanted to be Belle. However, her Belle dress up was in shreds, so my mother bought her a new one at Target. Then she borrowed a wig from her older cousin. The wig was hi-lar-i-ous. Then I put mascara on her ridiculously long eyelashes. She looked like a creepy pageant kid. Then check out Red at the end. That is one tuckered kid.













9 comments:

onehm said...

So fun! These are adorable! Lovin' the potty pic.
Your girls are amazingly cute.

Nichols Family said...

Awwhhh...these are soooo cute! Especially the pipi on the potty. Keep in touch

kayleen said...

oh man. that belle costume. so great. what was baby kizz dressed up as? anything?

little jill said...

Baby Kizz (if you read my previous post) was in too sad of a condition to dress up.

Crazymamaof6 said...

your girls look rad! love the pipi look! it can be her eternal costume. with her fab red hair. and Belle is beautiful! poor baby kizz! now that is sad too sad to dress up. funny potty pic!

Mimi said...

I am dying! Love the close up of the juice! and red not gonna hate that picture at all!

Micah and Jen said...

ok, the wig is freakin' me out a little...and the potty picture....I have these of Cam and have considered posting them but fear the wrath that could come out of it being divorced and all! Too funny! Glad Halloween was great!

Lisa said...

Maybe she wasn't tuckered, but concentrating...that's what I look on that pot too ;)

Jami Broadbent said...

I love these! The Juice looks so awesome.