Wednesday, May 11, 2011

For Inspiration

You have to watch this. My college roommate sent it to me, because one of the mothers in it was her friend in High School. And this happens right here in the Valley.

It makes you hopeful for the youth of today. It's a fantastic story.

Michelle S.--you have to watch this, I thought of you when I saw it because your kids do triathlons. You have to get them to watch it--I think they'd like it.

It's a Mormon Message--so you'll hear him use the term "deacon's quorum". That is what they call the age group of 12-13 year old boys in each ward (congregation).

Fair warning--grab a tissue before you press play.



Then if you are local you can join him in his effort:

1 comment:

Lenor said...

I LOVED THIS VIDEO!! did you know that mason (my brother) and david zimmerman were bff's since high school.