Friday, September 11, 2009

Pray more today


I forgot that I got his in an e-mail a few days ago. So I'm a little late in getting it out. Too late to fast, but not too late to pray.

Today I pray:

That my children will be safe at school
That my husband will come home safely
That I will not lose my temper at my children
That I will know who in the media to believe (if any)
That I will choose for myself and not be influenced by what others are choosing
That Congress will actually come together and reform health care--in a way that doesn't create big government
That the Czar's will all go away (since they don't answer to anyone but the president)
That the left and right extremes will chill out
That the man in this article is wrong
That people will realize that hard work is what makes this country great
That people will realize that things that are free are never free
That my blogging friend Snarky will have the time she needs to bond with her family before her husband is deployed
That college students will not be so influenced by that age and some of their professors, that they forget what they know-and were taught by their parents
That our soldiers and commanders will be guided and protected
That our elected politicians will remember that they are servants of the people--and not the lobbyists
That our President will fulfill his promises of working with both sides, and being transparent.


Finallly--that my bosom friend Lenor and my beautiful sister-in-law Brook will have fabulous birthdays.

2 comments:

Lenor said...

thanks Jill
xoxo

Micah and Jen said...

well said.
And, I have to say that I just finished watching ALL 3 Anne's this past week (I got them for my b-day on DVD)...so I had a little chuckle at your "boosom" friend thing! :)