Monday, July 27, 2009

Pictures from my Adventures in the Beehive State

My dear friend whom I like to call Swissily, requested I post picture of my Adventures in the Beehive State.

Ta Daa!!! . . . .

I made an effort to be in the pictures instead of taking them


Courtesy of Josie


Beck in the 1960's backpack


Girls at the Provo Temple


Remember my Zippety Do da Super mom story? After they sang, we went and read books ont he lawn. Yes I am a super mom.


Soda Pop the best clown ever, painting Annabelle's face


Hy and I at the Homestead where we stayed


My girls and cousins at Laggon


fun rides


Re-post of the same picture, there are too many for me to go back and figure out which code this one is and delete it


My girls with their Great Aunt Bonnie and their flower creations (this is the same place of the picture everyone thought was the cemetery)


Aunt Bonnie's super hip flower shop/boutique in Provo--check it!


Us at the hot long parade


Kizzy the assistant to soda pop the clown at the fam reunion in Midway


Soda pop best clown ever (more pictures of the final product to come later on my photo blog)


The bunk house at the Homestead (Two queen beds and a set of bunk beds. Perfect for families!)


More pics of homestead


and different cottage you can stay at there


Me and the Becker


Annabelle sacrificed herself to save her cousins flip flop that was speedily floating away downt he creek. Notice soaked skirt. And that water was cold

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh, I love that flower shop! I always ordered from there when I lived in Provo!!

Micah and Jen said...

YAY for pictures!!!

Sheri said...

Aunt Bonnie is living my dream. I want to be her in 20 years.