Friday, July 31, 2009

angels I tell ya



So tonight, when I was cleaning up dinner, and checking my email, the girls went into my room. Then they locked the door, and Kizzy wasn't in, so she started crying, and then Beck because they couldn't get in. So I yelled at them of course, and I kept telling them to get out, but they said they were doing a surprise. So I left it alone. Earlier, I had asked Annabelle to take the laundry into the bedroom for me. So I thought they were attempting to fold it.

So then I made milkshakes for dessert, and called them out to enjoy them with me. And Josie was using a spoon and dripping it everywhere, and she had on a ring of Kizzy's so Kizzy was yelling and so I yelled at the both of them.

Nice . . . I was an angry mother.

Then they took me to my surprise.

I'm an ass.

They cleaned my ENTIRE room. Not just folded the laundry, but put it away (it should be fun to see where the stuff ended up)

They also cleaned up Hy's pile of dirty clothes that had been there for days, and made the bed.

Angels.

So tonight, they'll get to do whatever they want.

And by that I mean they get to stay up late and watch a movie.

But for real? I have THE-COOLEST-KIDS-EVER.

No comments: