Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Getting there

I got some of this material from IKEA months and months ago to make curtains for my window. Then I changed my mind and decided to use it to cover the closet, because the closet doors don't shut with my shelf-reliance food storage contraption inside. So then I needed more material and couldn't find it here or Utah. Since I am part of a photography forum, I put it up there, and one of the lovely ladies bought it in New York and mailed it to me (thanks Stacey!) anyhow, I finally got around to making these curtains, with grommets and all. So easy! They are plastic and just snap together. Then I used the remnants to cover these chairs that I got years ago from my friend Cami (Thanks Cami!). Actually, Hyrum recovered them, and he did a fab job. My walls are a light grey (they look tan in these pictures because of the poor lighting). Just thought I'd clarify.

I love them!









5 comments:

Blur said...

Super Cool!!
http://lifegetsblurry.wordpress.com

Micah and Jen said...

LOVE them!

Cicily said...

Fabric is awesome.

Mimi said...

Great job! Finally, but worth the wait.

Snarky Belle said...

WOW! You are amazing woman! I love it all! :)