Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mothers Day

While I was at my Flash Photography Workshop on Saturday, my husband and the girls were busy building this. It was a huge surprise and I totally love it. Mostly I love that they worked on something together for me. I've read the 5 love languages and one of mine is Service. I am not a gift girl. Could care less. That's why this meant the world to me. Poor Hy said it was so hot and so much work. I wish I had a before picture, because it was all weeds and rocks with a brick border. He dug that up, added the box and rearranged the bricks. All with 3 little helpers, which everyone with children know--are not much help. He said they did good--but it was hard.

So looky look at what I got.

I love it!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

3 comments:

Cicily said...

Act of service rendered. What a great husband you have.

Micah and Jen said...

that is so awesome!

Kindy said...

That is awesome Jill! I agree with the gift of service! It does mean so much more! Tell Hyrum he and the girls did a great job!