Monday, May 18, 2009

Josie's big day

Looky loo who turned 5.

Dear Josie,

You are are a party at all times. You have tons of friends because you flatter people. You say things like: "I love the sparkles on your shoes" or "you look beautiful in your pajamas". I even saw a little girl in your preschool show you her favorite new toy Little Pet Shop Dog, and you said "Oh, I love it! and kissed it." Who doesn't want that in a friend? You are very spicy. You like to threaten me with with things like "If you don't give me cheetos, I won't watch Kung Fu Panda with you" and also random things like "How come dark haired mommy doesn't love yellow haired Josie" And you like to fib. For example, the other day you walked up to me and tilted your head up so I could see up your nose, and I saw a popcorn kernel. And all you said was "I didn't put it up there". And then when I started smiling and said, "Really, you didn't put it up there?" You started smiling and guilty-ish smile and then you said to me "I'm just smiling because you're so beautiful." Again, the flattery. All I'm saying, is that life in our house is a carnival ride. The kind that is so fast and fun that you can't stop laughing. And you are the first to say "Can we ride that again?". We all loves you Jos.


P.s. I didn't think you could get any cuter when we cut your bangs. But the new glasses did it. Even cuter.








4 comments:

Snarky Belle said...

Oh my gosh!!!! How adorable?!? The hair, the glasses, ohhhhh the glasses! So cute!! And she's funny too.

onehm said...

They don't come any cuter than Josie. Happy Birthday you sweet girl you!! xoxoxo

o said...

ahhh obsessed with this one! so sad i missed her big day. shoot. i will definately be bringing by a surprise for her tomorrow. for sure! man i miss this kid.

Micah and Jen said...

Happy birthday....she is adorable and you can totally tell she is the life of the party! Love your little letter to her....so sweet!