Sunday, May 31, 2009

Josie says

Josie and I were sitting at the table having a little snack:


Josie: Mom, you're going to have another baby.

I'm not pregnant, but in my mind I'm thinking, wow is this one of those times that I'm going to tell people about. You know, how some kids just KNOW that there is another sibling coming, or when they can tell when a person is pregnant, or what a pregnant lady is having. I'm thinking she is really in tune spiritually.

Me: Oh really?

Josie: Yes. Because you're ffffffffat. You have a big fat tummy like a pregnant lady.

Me-laughing: Ok then, thanks Jos.

So much for her spirituality.

4 comments:

o said...

hahaha that is hilarious. love her so much!

Andréa Morrow said...

that is funny.. tati doesn't know what fat or skinny is yet.. I hope to keep it that way for as long as I can..I'm sure she'll learn it once she goes to school

Crazymamaof6 said...

i get that no less than 5 times a week from one particular kid. she keeps hoping.

Cicily said...

Oh, I love Josie. She will definitely give it to you straight, what a gem.