Saturday, September 27, 2008

Seriously? . . . no seriously



How in the world am I supposed to discipline a child this cute? These glasses have just put her over the edge. It's hard to get mad at her. Because her eyes are magnified. XXXXXXXXXX times magnified. She had a wandering eye and in order to fix it she has to have these super glasses that make her eye stronger. If these don't work she has to have an eye patch---how would I discipline a child with an eye patch? That's cuter than glasses. Hopefully this will work. Check my photo blog in the next couple of days for more of these shots. SERIOUSLY CUTE.

NOTE TO KIMRI K.: KIDNAPPING IS A FELONY

7 comments:

Karen E. said...

She IS seriously cute! And the glasses make her look so grown up!

Micah and Jen said...

I have the same thing and started wearing glasses at age 3.....but she is WAY cuter than i ever could have been! My sister's little boy has to wear a patch and my boys think he is the coolest pirate ever! :) She is adorable~!

o said...

its only a felony if you get caught....shoot!

Andréa Morrow said...

Ok, I found your blog..after you told me, I forgot when I got home, so I had to do some searching, lame I know. I hope you got my invite. she is cute for sure

Col.Smeag said...

Seriously cute, but if she gets a eye patch you have to talk to her like a pirate.

Nichols Family said...

Congrats on your new baby...so cute! Ha ha, pee in a cup at 9 months...that IS a cruel joke.

liz said...

such a cutie. And has the exact same smile as the one your husband has in the photo on the sidebar!