Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Sweet

I've slowly been getting to the decorating part of my house. I have these glass containers I use for Holidays or entertaining, and instead of putting them in a cupboard, I decided to put them up on top of my cupboards and put stuff in them. So when I need them, I just empty them out and use them. My kitchen is white walls with white cupboards, so I am putting punches of color here and there. I just finished two of these pictured, the green gum and the pink and white candy sticks. So I thought I'd take a picture. I have other candy I need to put in a bigger jar, but I haven't done it. When I'm done I'll post it. And I'm going to count it as my OPAM (One project a month---via Tara Whitney). So I'll feel like I accomplished something. I love the way they look.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments:

Jami Broadbent said...

Now that is amazingly beautiful!

Jenni Coberly said...

So cute! How do you keep your kiddos out of them. Or yourself, for that matter.